Apply to SHPEP
- Application deadline: February 15, 2018
- Online applications are available starting December 1, 2017. Admission occurs on a rolling basis.
- Apply now at the national SHPEP website.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or an individual granted deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) status by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- New participant to SHPEP.
- Be a college freshman or sophomore at the time of application.
- SHPEP is geared toward students who identify with a group that is racially/ethnically underrepresented in the health professions.
- SHPEP targets students from economically and educationally disadvantaged backgrounds; however, all applications are considered.
UF SHPEP Program Coordinator & Contact: