SHPEP 2022 Program Dates: May 9 – June 17, 2022
- Online applications are available starting November 1, 2021.
- Application deadline: February 5th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
- Admissions decisions will be released on March 15th, 2022.
- Apply now at the national SHPEP website: http://www.shpep.org/apply-to-shpep/
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or an individual granted deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) status by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- New participant to SHPEP.
- Be a college freshman or sophomore at the time of application.
- SHPEP is geared toward students who identify with a group that is racially/ethnically underrepresented in the health professions.
- SHPEP targets students from economically and educationally disadvantaged backgrounds; however, all applications are considered.
UF SHPEP Program Coordinator & Contact:
Jordan Sharpshair, MS | Program Coordinator
Summer Health Professions Education Program
University of Florida, College of Dentistry
Dental Science Building, Room D4-33 PO Box 100407, Gainesville, FL 32610
Phone 352-294-8628 | firstname.lastname@example.org
ufhealth.org/ufshpep | Facebook | Instagram